Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Earthquake?

Well yesterday was really weird, everyone knows we had an Earthquake at this point but it was really odd.

We were at the Hospital preparing Cailyn's next food allergy test, she has some stinky patches on now with garlic, tuna and salmon, and people were really freaked out.

I, with my apparent pregnant spidey senses felt it first, I felt dizzy and was like "oh crap is that my blood sugar?", then a little bit later the dizziness came back and others felt it and someone said Earthquake.

We were all a little stunned, some people got in doorways, I kinda leaned over Cailyn in her wheelchair. All of a sudden I was really concerned that it wasn't an Earthquake, but our building was falling down. Someone in the office got through on the phone to her husband in another town and he said Earthquake too, so I was ok.

The phones were overloaded and I could get through to people with text, email and old reliable FB.

I don't think Curt would have known it was an Earthquake, except for the dogs freaking out.

Interesting way to welcome my sister to VA. You can read her blog entry on the day's events.

No comments: