Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy, Busy

Well of course, we are busy as always.

Yesterday I went to the office for an all day training, trudged through traffic and then logging in to start my first class in the Social Media Certificate I've signed up for. It will include 6 classes and run through the end of the year.

My first class is Digital Project Management, I'll have other classes about Twitter, Facebook, Metrics and Search.

Last week at one of Cailyn's doctors appointments I received a wonderful confirmation that my freelance business idea really could become a reality. One of Cailyn's doctors is leaving his practice but wants to keep in touch with his patients and their families. So my plan is to create an online brand for individuals and businesses--including Twitter, Facebook, blogs, linked in, pinterest etc.

So my first steps are to get all of my information coordinated, redesign the blog, blog more regularly etc. Then I need to start branching out and helping others to build my portfolio and then find paying clients.

All of this of course with 2 kiddos, Cailyn's busy therapy/doctor appointment schedule, a full time and a part time job and fitting in enough sleep. I truly need about 10 more hours in the day.

No comments: